ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proposed ballot measure seeks to overturn Supreme Court decision (Citizen's United)

Please read the article in The Colorado Statesman that reports that petitions were turned in for a ballot initiative for the November ballo…

Started by W. Branstetter

0 Aug 10, 2012

Left, Green, Foundations, and Labor Unions Directories

On July 31, 2012, during the second hour of the Amy Oliver radio show from KFKA 1310 AM in Greeley the guest Ron Arnold talked about this w…

Started by W. Branstetter

0 Aug 1, 2012

Colorado Statesman Articles re: Western Conservative Summit

Am I the only one who thinks the author has an ax to grind? Conservatives Revved Up at Summit, Colorado Statesman, 6 July 2012 . . . Dutch…

Started by Lisa G Spear

3 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Lisa G Spear

Rally - july 2nd - state capitol

I know I saw that there was a rally July 2nd at the statehouse - but now I don't have notice. Anyone know the time.  Let me know if I am ju…

Started by karen hurst

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by karen hurst

Arapahoe TEA Party: Teaming up with other Liberty Groups for the up coming election!

The Arapahoe TEA Party is teaming up with other Liberty centric groups in the area to help reach out to unaffiliated voters to help deliver…

Started by Chairman's Committee

0 Jun 28, 2012

Why Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is not pollution

In the recent few days I have observed a dramatic push on public television to propagandize the public that CO2 is harmful to our environme…

Started by Fredrick Lindner

10 May 15, 2012
Reply by Fredrick Lindner

New ATP mission statement?

Current Mission Statement: Dedicated to holding both Political Parties Accountable. We're Reclaiming our Country, Starting with this Count…

Started by Steven Haworth

1 May 6, 2012

Flag code changes for military veterans via the Defense Act of 2009

Section 594 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2009   Just to clarify since we have many veterans including myself t…

1 May 1, 2012

ALERT!! New Coal Restrictions by EPA.

THE EPA JUST SENT OUT NEW CO2 REGULATIONS EFFECTIVELY BANNING COAL PLANTS.  We MUST call our congressman and Senators today.  We are doomed…

8 Apr 24, 2012

This seems so obvious…

This seems so obvious, am I missing something… Congress passed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), albeit in an obvious…

Started by Steven Haworth

0 Mar 28, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service