ATP Members Forum (238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Response to ATP notice of next meeting

Your meeting time on saturday, July 17th conflicts with the meeting of the Colorado Tea Party who is meeting that same day from 2-4…

Started by karen hurst

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Chairman's Committee

Tea Party Agenda

I understand that I perhaps have not communicated well enough on the agenda of this organization.  I have in the past stated the agenda and…

Started by Chairman's Committee

5 Jul 5, 2010

Continental Congres

Frederick,   I have a contact with the Continental Congress, in fact he is speaking at our next meeting on July 17th, I will call him in th…

Started by Robert Rowland

4 Jun 29, 2010

Constitutional Convention

Per your (Frederick) question about the possibility of a Constitutional Convention.For a Constitutional Convention to take place requires t…

Started by rfburnhertz

0 Jun 27, 2010

""Prince of Fools"" article

Subject: Prince of Fools Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote was translated into…

0 Jun 19, 2010

Defeating H.R. 5175

In response to the latest email, I left messages for Salazar and Markey. Just requesting that they vote no on H.R. 5175 because it is a "mi…

Started by Cathy Mitchell

1 Jun 17, 2010

Thorium Nuclear Energy. Limitless power for mankind.

Endless, limitless, emission free, clean, safe nuclear energy.  Why have I started this discussion?  Well it all started from a discussion…

0 Jun 10, 2010

CCW site

Just so that we keep this site fresh.  The Colorado Conservative Coalition website can be found here.  Lots of events and organizations to…

1 Jun 10, 2010

X-Cel Energy

We got a phone message today from X-Cel saying that we are now on a two tier billing system for our electric bill.  Guess I hadn't heard of…

Started by Joyce

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by Joyce

Close to a conservative upset in Hawaii. (From the TaxDayTeaParty)

Heads up in Hawaii! Fellow Patriots, Today is a very big day for TaxDayTeaParty.com. If you’ve followed our recent updates, you know full w…

0 Apr 30, 2010

RSS

© 2021   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service