ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What happened to the Colorado Tea Party?

Does anyone know what happened to the Colorado Tea Party?  Did it "go out of business"? I attended one meeting that was well attended (40 -…

Started by karen hurst

1 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Fredrick Lindner

Brushfire TV for the Colorado Liberty Movement

For those who may not be aware of this half-hour program for the Colorado liberty movement; one of the leaders has put together the follo…

Started by W. Branstetter

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by W. Branstetter

Election Night Coverage

If you get tired of the standard television coverage, check these out.     On-line linked coverage at:   http://peoplespresscollective.com

Started by W. Branstetter

0 Nov 2, 2010

Michele Bachmann endorses Tom Tancredo

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Endorses Tom Tancredo for Governor #cogov by Tancredo for Governor 2010 on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 4:2…

Started by Randy B Corporon

0 Oct 26, 2010

Letter from Tancredo to 9-12 groups-PLEASE READ-sorry about the colored parts

UNITED WE (Still) STAND?Colorado Governor's Race a Quandary One thing President Obama can legitimately take credit for is uniting so many A…

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Randy B Corporon

QUESTION: What can Tom Tancredo DO or SAY to get Dan Maes supporters to vote for him?

I know I'm going to get some comments condeming me for asking this question or belittling Tom but I'm hoping that I might get some construc…

Started by Joe Piccoli

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Fredrick Lindner

It is Time for this Group to Formally Support Tom Tancredo

What are we waiting for?    10-4-2010--Tea Party Leadership Endorses Tancredo GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO—More than 30 tea party leaders and gras…

16 Oct 16, 2010

Tom Tancredo on his own "radicalism"

For me, voting for Tom is not a hard choice.  The SELF-destruction by Dan Maes may be the best thing to happen to Colorado politics in my a…

0 Oct 16, 2010

Dan, it's time to resign and show nobility

Dan, how do want to be remembered?  It's simple, if Hickenlooper wins you will be not be remembered well, regardless of all the rhetoric on…

Started by Smith Young

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Joe Piccoli

Randy B Corporon's Discussions

Have you seen the survey results at http://www.teapartypatriotsdenver.org/ . Denver is not the only Tea Party supporting Tom Tancredo.

Started by Arnold Gonzales

2 Oct 15, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service