ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lone Wolf provision of Patriot Act

Today on the usuall AM talk radio show, the host completely glossed over the Lone Wolf Provision and argued to pass all provisions of the P…

Started by Fredrick Lindner

3 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Fredrick Lindner

email from Sen. Udall, re: "anti-environment legislators"

Hello, Before anyo ne thinks I am in agreement with Sen. Udall, let me reassure you I'm not. I am on Sen. Udall's email list (he's my Senat…

Started by Cathy Mitchell

1 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Randy B Corporon

Arapahoe County and District Leadership elections Tuesday

Hello Arapahoe Tea Party members.   As you know I have mentioned that if you inducted yourself into the Republican Party during the last el…

Started by Fredrick Lindner

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Fredrick Lindner

It's a little cumbersome. But, from now on, for me, it's Obamadon'tcare.

See one of the many reasons why.   http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/note.php?note_id=490306285676&id=269123710083   Also, the Chief…

Started by Randy B Corporon

0 Jan 27, 2011

Obamacare's Expanding Waiver Program-over 2 million people opting out-many SEIU

Latest statistic on the disaster also known as Obamacare? The Department of Health and Human Services just released the data. The number of…

0 Jan 27, 2011

Obama: "We Do Big Things!"

Yes, BIG government. BIG deficits. BIG lies (e.g., we will put all bills on the Internet for 72 hours before any vote; we will have the mos…

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by W. Branstetter

Quotable 2: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann:

"Thanks to you, there is reason for all of us to have hope that real spending cuts are coming; because last November, you went to the polls…

0 Jan 25, 2011

Quotable: Representative Paul Ryan:

"It is no coincidence that trust in government is at an all time low now that the size of government is at an all time high."

0 Jan 25, 2011

Tea Party and Healthy Discord in America

More intellectual support for what the Tea Party is about and why it's good. Obama and his first two years of crony Marxism explain why it…

0 Jan 23, 2011

Don't fix it, repeal it. Repeal does NOT increase the deficit.

My accountant and I were talking about Obama fuzzymath earlier. As he often does, Krauthammer hits it out of the park. Obamacare may reduce…

0 Jan 23, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service