ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't raise the ceiling!

The Federal Government has proven itself to be fiscally irresponsible.  Perhaps the word irresponsible is inaccurate and too lenient.    Ma…

Started by reform

0 Apr 5, 2011

Town Hall meetings with Congressman Coffman

March 21, 2011   Town Hall meeting with Congressman Coffman (CD 6), Heritage Eagle Bend 1970 58% discretionary spending 2040 24% “”””””…

Started by Cathy Mitchell

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by W. Branstetter

FED/Bailouts

PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL YOU KNOW!  Here's a development we have been waiting for. After nearly three years of litigation that ended up in the…

Started by reform

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by W. Branstetter

Town Hall Meetings -- U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman (for example)

The U.S. representatives and senators were "home" recently for at least a week.  Some held town hall meetings or other events that you ma…

Started by W. Branstetter

0 Mar 29, 2011

SB 200 - Creation of a Health Benefit Exchange (Boyd/Stephens

Hello all, I'm hoping we can use this forum to have an on-line discussion on the pros and cons of this bill. It's a hot topic in the Colora…

1 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Cathy Mitchell

Yes We Can Game, Obama Parody board game.

I received a call from about a new board game hitting the market.  A parody of Obama politics and shining a light on national debt.  It has…

Started by Fredrick Lindner

1 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by W. Branstetter

Colorado Congressional Redistricting Meetings

The following link lists the committee members, contact information, and the meeting schedule.  The public hearing for U.S. Congressional…

Started by W. Branstetter

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by W. Branstetter

Must see TV!

Please take some time to view the videos of the Idaho Tea Party President being interviewed on the David Letterman show. If Letterman keeps…

0 Feb 25, 2011

Rally to counter SEIU rally Tomorrow 2/22/11

Is anybody from Aurora going?  Maybe we could car pool or at least meet up and go together.

Started by Joyce

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Cathy Mitchell

New Chairperson

Hello all,   I have recently been (unanimously!) elected Chairperson of the ATP. I look forward to meeting all of you, and working towards…

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Keith Ulmer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service