ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seven US states file lawsuit. Contact AG John Suthers and urge him to include COLORADO.

Seven US states filed a lawsuit Thursday to block the federal government's requirement that religious organizations offer health insurance…

Started by Steven Haworth

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Fredrick Lindner

The Conservative Argument for Rick Santorum's Vote for Medicare Part D, the Prescription Drug Benefit

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/02/20/rick-santorums-part-d-vote/print

Started by Randy B Corporon

0 Feb 24, 2012

Justice Ginsburg Violates Her Oath …by KrisAnne Hall.

“You should be aided by all the constitutional writings that have gone on since the end of World War II, I would not look to the US Constit…

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Edwin Neal

My Romney Response to a Liberal Friend

In response to a Liberal friend who asked: "Republican friends.  What attracts you to Romney?  And, 'he's not Obama" doesn't count." My ans…

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Edwin Neal

To Those Who Intend to Stay Home or Vote Third Party

Written in response to a friend and fellow patriot dissatisfied with the Republican choices for presidential nominee, and willing to vote t…

5 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Randy B Corporon

Happy Birthday President Reagan!

Happy Birthday to President Ronald Reagan!

0 Feb 6, 2012

Fact checking the State of the Union?

I watched the State of the Union speech last night.  That is a fact.  I  also watched it again when it was re-broadcast on FOX News.  That…

0 Jan 25, 2012

Countering the Left’s Lies

Spending, spending, and more spending!  We’ll hear the left blaming Republican Presidents as the major culprit in increased spending issue.…

0 Jan 22, 2012

DNC chair blames Tea Party for Tucson shooting

Barely a year after the tragic shooting in Tucson Arizona, that left six dead and a Congresswoman severely injured as well as others, the l…

0 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Steven Haworth

House District #42

We are in need of a good conservative to run for House District #42, which is currently held by a liberal Democratic incumbent.  If you liv…

0 Jan 6, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service