ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Democrat or Republican

I think I ask you this question every election but I can never find the answer when I look for it so I may not be asking it right.  I want…

Started by Joyce

12 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by W. Branstetter

American Exceptionalism talk for ATP?

I have given talks on American Exceptionalism for some time now, would like to spread that message further and want to offer it to your gro…

Started by Dana Alford

0 Sep 30, 2013

Zimmerman

I don't recall posting before on the Zimmerman trial, and may not again. But, right now, I don't understand why I am not hearing outrage fr…

Started by Randy B Corporon

0 Jul 16, 2013

Christian leaders have been decieved by the amnesty pig

CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE DECEIVED ON IMMIGRATION: IMMIGRATION IS NOT BROKEN BUT THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS ARE IN PANICK TO GET REELECTED We are…

Started by Philip C Sekar

0 Jul 10, 2013

Chief Kessler's Peaceful March on D.C.

FYI:  this movement is gaining momentum and we need Patriots to march on Washington this fall, Sept. 9,2013.  Please contact me ecrd59@gmai…

Started by Edythe C Dugger

0 Jul 9, 2013

Encourage Andrew Romanoff to challenge Diana DeGette in a primary

Hey all, I subscribe to emails from several politicians, both sides of the aisle. In reply to a recent request for donations from Andrew R…

Started by Cathy Mitchell

7 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Lisa G Spear

Sign this petition

Please click on the link below and sign the petition to get started on the repeal of the Colorado Gun Laws.   Thankyou   http://www.ipetiti

Started by Fredrick Lindner

0 Apr 8, 2013

Time to recall the 2nd amendment enemies now in the state house?

Hi everyone, It makes me sick to see the justification our so called state representatives are using for the proposed gun control measures…

Started by Kevin Kempter

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by s wm carson

Meeting March 5, 2013

Is there any way of getting a summary of the agenda and discussion of last night's ATP meeting?

Started by John J. Waters

0 Mar 6, 2013

HB13-1081 Comprehensive Sex Education in Colorado Schools

At the 5 March 2013 meeting of the Arapahoe Tea Party, we were alerted to yet another rushed bill to push something into law that is sure t…

Started by Lisa G Spear

0 Mar 6, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service