ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phone Script

January 23, 2010     Script for calling the phone list   Objective: To increase the number of members in the Arapahoe Tea Party membership…

Started by Chairman's Committee

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Theresa Collins

Mike Rosen Show discussion

I was driving to and from a project when I heard the Mike Rosen show about the Tea Party Movement with Charles Dunn.  The discussion was st…

0 Feb 19, 2010

Candidate Search 2010 Forum - March 6, 2010

The committee Randy has been working on, Candidate Search 2010, is looking for a few good (patriot) volunteers to help with the event.  The…

Started by Theresa Collins

3 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Theresa Collins

Hillsdale Constitution Town Hall Saturday Jan. 30th

Several had mentioned the link was not working, but I deleted and reinstated. Will you guys try again and see if it works?

Started by Theresa Collins

0 Jan 29, 2010

Where's the action?

Trying to find person to contact for more info on group, goals and activities. I live in Mission Viejo, Aurora.

Started by Howard Scott

0 Jan 19, 2010

BACHMANN: A Conservative Call to Action! Now! -- House Financial Bill is Permanent Slush Fund

Vote is Friday! -- US lawmakers tackle vast financial overhaul This afternoon Michele Bachmann talked with Scott Baker and Liz Stephans at…

Started by W. Branstetter

0 Dec 10, 2009

Contact your Congressman

Here is a good website for contacting the many offices of our elected representatives. Thanks Susan http://www.conservativeusa.org/megalin

0 Dec 3, 2009

Contact Senator Bennet's office

Here are the contact numbers for Michael Bennet's office. We will remain focused on him as Mark Udall is a hopeless cause on the healthcar…

2 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Chairman's Committee

Yet another reason to "Clear the Bench"

http://blog.bobbeauprez.com/2009/10/29/supreme-courts-power-grab-reaches-beyond-schools-by-mark-hillman/ 3 of the liberal supreme court ju…

0 Oct 31, 2009

Pearlmutter to Speak at Auto Dealership

I just read this article today on the Monday 8/3/09 Aurora Sentinel. Ed Pearlmutter will speak at the BUDGET Car and Truck at 3:30 pm 8/3/0…

Started by Fredrick Lindner

2 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jack Ott

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service