ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advertising the Tax Day Tea Party on April 1th

I would be willing to wave signs at intersections advertising the Tea party rally on April 15th.  Would anyone else be willing to join me i…

Started by karen hurst

0 Mar 30, 2010

Repeal the 16th and 17th Ammendment - a Different Slant on Strategy

Visit this link to read more about the thoughts and motivations behind repealing these ammendments.    http://www.teapartypatriots.org/Grou

Started by Theresa Collins

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by W. Branstetter

Upcoming Endorsements

As of Today the Arapahoe County Tea Party has not endorsed one single candidate for any office.  We are currently in the workings of creati…

Started by Chairman's Committee

0 Mar 24, 2010

What Are YOU Ready To Do?

>>Attend Rallies >>>Hand Out Flyers >>>>Make Phone Calls >>>>>Recruit For Membership >>>…

23 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Randy Collins

Resolutions (State & Federal) - Caucus Election Information

Hello All.  When each of us goes to our respective caucuses on Tues. March 16, 2010, please familiarize yourself with the attached resoluti…

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Randy Collins

Resolution on Selling Our Natural Resources

An enormous amount of energy and mineral resources exists in a variety of forms under the lands owner by the federal and state governments.…

Started by Chuck O'Reilly

0 Mar 15, 2010

Resolution for Illegal Immigrants & those that Hire Them

I.       SUMUGGLING AND HIRING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS A.    The criminal organizations involved in the smuggling of aliens will violate any law…

0 Mar 15, 2010

Resolution for Health Care Reform

Only one or two pages are required to reform health care:   I.       ALLOW INSURANCE COMPANIES TO SELL ACROSS STATE LINES A.    Purchasers…

0 Mar 15, 2010

List of Congressman to Call in Washington

THIS LIST WAS CREATED AND DISTRIBUTED BY THE GREAT PEOPLE AT SD-912   Email tip: To email Reps, you must enter a zip code for their distri…

0 Mar 11, 2010

Candidate Search 2010 Forum - March 6, 2010 {Report}

The event, Candidate Search 2010, coordinated by a coalation of liberty groups, had approximately 1,000 attendees who came and listened int…

0 Mar 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service