ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Governor Survey

I think the survey is a great idea to gauge the direction of the Tea Party in the Governor's race. We need to be united in who we elect as…

Started by Arnold Gonzales

0 Sep 19, 2010

We Need To Engerize

Is it just me or does it feel like the Tea Party Movement in Colorado is losing energy? I see very little blogging and very little on the f…

Started by Wynette McKee

3 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Keith Ulmer

Egos working together

We all have one thing in common, we don’t agree on much.  Let me tell you a humorous story and I will exaggerate some details to get the po…

Started by Fredrick Lindner

0 Sep 16, 2010

Check out this "commercial" for Mike Fallon for Congress

No money to broadcast. Let's go viral. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xQhCIggu2c

Started by B. Aire

0 Sep 11, 2010

Dan Maes

I just made a donation to Dan Maes.  Let's get behind OUR Republican candidate, duly elected by Republicans to represent us in the national…

Started by karen hurst

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Cathy Mitchell

The Great Debate: Advocates and Opponents of the American Constitution

When the U.S. Constitution was originally signed, there was not unanimous support. The two sides were generally represented by the Federali…

Started by Cathy Mitchell

0 Sep 9, 2010

Tea Party and 9-12 Session from C-Span [August 27, 2010]

This video from a panel discussion with members of Tea Party and 9-12 groups at a conference in Washington, D.C. this last Friday, August…

Started by W. Branstetter

0 Sep 3, 2010

Join Ryan Frazier in the Arapahoe County Victory Office Monday August 30th !

Hello Everyone,Come join Ryan Frazier for a night of phone banking at the Arapahoe County Victory office, on August 30th, 2010 from 5pm-8:3…

Started by Kyle Giddings

0 Aug 26, 2010

ed purlmutter possible misunderstanding

Fredrick -  i had a call from one of the leaders of the R Block Party asking me about your "support" for Ed Purlmutter.  I explained that "…

Started by karen hurst

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by karen hurst

Defeating Ed Purlmutter: CD 7 research team

Frederick -   I wish I could help with Ed Purlmutter but I am a precinct leader here in Centennial , put out educational emails to friends…

Started by karen hurst

3 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Chairman's Committee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service