ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Something for Maes supporters to consider

The Lastest Rasmussen poll shows the race tightening.    http://www.nationalreview.com/battle10/249953/rasmussen-shocker-co-gov-hickenloope

Started by Joe Piccoli

0 Oct 15, 2010

Will Jason R Clark ( Independent ) be attending?

Would like to ask about his solutions for jobs in Colorado---he has some real ideas.

Started by connie jean clark

0 Oct 12, 2010

Dan

A fine man is being destroyed by the GOP, a certain early morning talk show host, the Denver Post, and the fine wonderful leaders who seem…

Started by Kenny Polzin

5 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Joe Piccoli

Clearing up Endorsements and Lies

Ok   It seems that we need to clear up some of the confusion as to the endorsements issued prior to the Arapahoe County Assembly earlier th…

Started by Fredrick Lindner

1 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Fredrick Lindner

"Don't Stop Believing" Ryan Frazier for Congress

I have had the pleasure of mentioning that the Arapahoe County Tea Party has a strategic chance to make a difference in this election.  Tha…

Started by Fredrick Lindner

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Joe Piccoli

Something for all Dan Maes supporters to consider

If Dan Maes has so many supporters why does he have so little money compared to Tom Tancredo     http://www.nationalreview.com/battle10/247

Started by Joe Piccoli

4 Oct 2, 2010

Line Item Veto Power

As a true fiscal conservative, I believe as most reasonable people would, that our President, regardless of party affiliation, needs to hav…

Started by Mack M

1 Oct 1, 2010

Dan Maes Support?

There is an emergency Coalition meeting to be held soon.  Should the Arapahoe Tea Party remove their endorsement of Dan Maes who recievced…

Started by Chairman's Committee

49 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Victoria Anne Livingston

Grassroots Governor Preference Poll [September 16-21, 2010]

Grassroots Governor Preference Poll by 912 Liberty Circle on Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 10:17pm Considering all the twists in ou…

Started by W. Branstetter

4 Sep 28, 2010

ATP to withhold endorsing any candidate for Governor of Colorado

Here is a list of supporters and endorsements on the web site: Dan Maes for Colorado Governor. I have searched his web site and I have been…

Started by Chairman's Committee

1 Sep 23, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service