ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Denver Post links for candidates and districts for voting

From the Denver Post:   Find your races by entering your street address, city, and zip code: http://www.thevoterguide.org/v/denver10/   L…

Started by W. Branstetter

0 Aug 7, 2010

Josh Penry has dropped out

The latest news is that Josh Penry has dropped out of the governors race fearing dirty politics and 527 attacks against his young career. T…

Started by Chairman's Committee

1 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Chairman's Committee

Ken Buck attack research

I am sure that many of you have heard the recent attacks made against Ken Buck.  Although I am a little pro gun biased I feel that Ken Buck…

2 Jul 25, 2010

Volunteers Needed for Dan Maes

In Desperate Need Of Office Help  We are looking for people to help out in the office: answering phones, making up supply boxes to be maile…

Started by Sherrie Hillman

0 Jul 21, 2010

McGinnis Corruption and the Cover-up

Foul smelling pay to play scandals are nothing new to politics, however Scott McGinnis has portrayed himself to be an honorable man.  McGin…

9 Jul 15, 2010

Response to ATP notice of next meeting

Your meeting time on saturday, July 17th conflicts with the meeting of the Colorado Tea Party who is meeting that same day from 2-4…

Started by karen hurst

1 Jul 14, 2010

Tea Party Agenda

I understand that I perhaps have not communicated well enough on the agenda of this organization.  I have in the past stated the agenda and…

5 Jul 5, 2010

Continental Congres

Frederick,   I have a contact with the Continental Congress, in fact he is speaking at our next meeting on July 17th, I will call him in th…

Started by Robert Rowland

4 Jun 29, 2010

Constitutional Convention

Per your (Frederick) question about the possibility of a Constitutional Convention.For a Constitutional Convention to take place requires t…

Started by rfburnhertz

0 Jun 27, 2010

""Prince of Fools"" article

Subject: Prince of Fools Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote was translated into…

0 Jun 19, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service