ATP Members Forum (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another ICE protest on 10/7/2019

Hi, I just saw signs on telephone poles in my neighborhood announcing an ICE protest for this coming Monday.  I was wondering if there were…

Started by Jeff Orrok

0 Oct 4, 2019

Links to 2018 Ballot Issues Recommendations

With so many statewide ballot issues to review and discuss, several people have compiled their lists and recommendations.  Check out all of…

Started by W. Branstetter

0 Oct 18, 2018

Recommended Viewing: Senate Committee Discusses War Powers

Strongly recommend watching the entire hearing from June 6, 2018. https://www.c-span.org/video/?446614-1/constitutional-experts-testify-wa

0 Jun 6, 2018

Audio recording by Democrat candidate for CD-6; Read article!

The DCCC represented by Congressman Steny Hoyer has thumb on the Democrat primary race for Colorado's CD-6 and other locations. Read the c…

0 Apr 29, 2018

New membership!

In the last ten days we have added 4 new members to the Arapahoe Tea Party membership rolls!  This increases our membership to 302!  We…

Started by Chairman's Committee

6 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Karen Kataline

What is your opinion about "Strategic Voting" for the 2018 primaries?

WHAT IS STRATEGIC VOTING? Democrats have been meddling in Republican primaries for years. They even donated a half million dollars to Dan M…

Started by Karen Kataline

0 Apr 28, 2018

Amendment 69 Ballot Issue and Videos and Info by Dr. Jill Vecchio

Dr. Jill Vecchio has been informing Coloradoans about many major healthcare related topics in "Obamacare" and now takes on issues connected…

0 Aug 15, 2016

Check out: Balancing the USA Budget

As heard on the Monday, March 28, 2016, Kelly & Kafer Radio Show on 710 KNUS, a group had done a state government program (Colorado) to…

0 Mar 28, 2016

Are you about to become a Colorado use tax felon?

The Ari Armstrong article, "Are you about to become a Colorado use tax felon?", published on "Page Two" of Complete Colorado (.com) is one…

0 Mar 10, 2016

Does Gov. Really Represent all of Colorado?

As a Native of Colorado I find it appalling that our Gov. Hickenlooper has once again choose the political way by following this mentally i…

Started by Philip Henderson

0 Nov 17, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service