There is an emergency Coalition meeting to be held soon.  Should the Arapahoe Tea Party remove their endorsement of Dan Maes who recievced this endorsement before the County Assembly?  Reply quickly what your opinion is below in the comments.

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Dan is not their Man we new it would be a fight to the end. I'd like to know if the party ever planed on printing yard signs for Dan.
It is becoming more evident that Dan Maes is not a good candidate, should show grace and step aside while endorsing Tom Tancredo. Early on I was supporting Dan Mase, but now I'm voting for Tancredo regardless now.
I was originally a Dan Maes supporter but have presently decided there are too many questions surrounding his character to go on supporting him. Integrity and ethics come first the "R" comes second. There are also too many big name Repbulican Party representatives jumping ship. There is no way he can win now. It's time for him to step down and give us a real shot at this. We can't afford Hickenlooper.......
I would urge everyone to stop, take a deep breath and really think about what you're saying. I hear a lot of, "I don't know all the evidence", "the Denver Post said", "there are a lot of questions" - and, with all that uncertainty and lack of facts - people following up with declarative statements dropping their support for Maes. That is precisely the goal of the attacks on Maes. It's called political propaganda (which I'm sure everyone knows). We sometimes knee-jerk react exactly how they're hoping we will.
I don't think any decision should be made until we have real facts. If they can not produce actual evidence proving the claims against Maes, and it's all based on a gray mist of illusion they created, I am not dropping MY personal support for a man who has otherwise shown himself to represent exactly what America and Colorado need most right now.
I'll make my decision after I get all the facts, even if that means I have to go dig the darn things up myself.
Sounds like I am not the only one who was disappointed to hear that the "group" supported Maes. Perhaps, that is the reason for the small turnout last night. I was simply unable to come, or I would have been there.
Victoria Anne Livingston said:
Sounds like I am not the only one who was disappointed to hear that the "group" supported Maes. Perhaps, that is the reason for the small turnout last night. I was simply unable to come, or I would have been there.
Kenny Polzin said:
What dishonesty ? If I were to call you a liar does it make it so ? Of course not.

Mary Reinker said:
We should remove our endorsement. Although I have supported him in the past, I think the recent revelation of his dishonesty shows his poor character. He should not be governor. I will probably support Tancredo if Maes does not step down (as he should) and no other candidate is found.

Mary Reinker
Please go the www.danmaes.com for a full explaination of the lies being spread about him.

Denise M Collins said:
I was originally a Dan Maes supporter but have presently decided there are too many questions surrounding his character to go on supporting him. Integrity and ethics come first the "R" comes second. There are also too many big name Repbulican Party representatives jumping ship. There is no way he can win now. It's time for him to step down and give us a real shot at this. We can't afford Hickenlooper.......
Sorry about these two posts. It took me a little time to figure out the website.

Kenny Polzin said:
As Ann Coulter once said, " Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory." The GOP is so good at it. Did any of you think he was not going to be attacked by the established pollys? This is exactly what the T Party movement is about. Getting rid of the business as usual crowd, Demo or Repub.

Eric Olsen said:
It is becoming more evident that Dan Maes is not a good candidate, should show grace and step aside while endorsing Tom Tancredo. Early on I was supporting Dan Mase, but now I'm voting for Tancredo regardless now.
I don't watch the media and I am a conservative, not a Republican. My decision to not support Dan Maes is due to watching Mr Maes and his comments -- no one else's. His line of thinking appears shallow and his explanations of events are amateurish. I listened to him explain his 2009 tax income return problem on the televised debate, saying he didn't know the details and that his wife is handling it. This is a poor explanation and demonstrates a lack of attention to detail and lack of . If something is wrong in your household and you are running for public office, you may not need to be the one fixing it, but as a leader you had better demonstrate the ability to understand and explain what is happening. If you do not, as exemplified by Mr Maes, it shows demonstrates an unacceptable naivete as a leader and a lack of understanding of skills required as a leader. I was a field grade officer in the Army and did my deployment with combat troops. I've seen leaders and those who aren't, and Mr Maes is displaying characteristics, of which I only mentioned the one above, which do not provide me with a level of comfort. I'm looking elsewhere.

Personally, I think he is in over his head. If you wish to continue to attribute this to media and establishment attacks, go ahead. I make my decisions based upon the candidates themselves.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chairman's Committee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service